We are Crestview Strategy, a public affairs agency, and we are hiring a Creative Strategist to join our growing team.
We are a multi-national agency serving clients from our locations in Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, London, U.K., Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington, D.C. We work with some of the largest companies in the world on a variety of interesting and complex public affairs mandates and issues. We are looking for a talented, motivated professional eager to take up a new public affairs challenge.
We are looking for a creative strategist who can help clients tell their story across multimedia channels. You are a visual specialist with an eye for bringing stories to life on devices with an exceptional eye for multimedia design, and a portfolio of channel-specific content that showcases your ability to convert complex messaging into striking visuals across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and emerging platforms.
You live and breathe design and are always willing to try new things. You love it when each day presents a different challenge. You may have to spend the morning in Photoshop, designing a stunning piece of art to make one of our campaigns stand out in the mobile feed. You may then need to toggle to Adobe Premiere to produce a 15-second video that recruits people to join one of our citizen-powered movements. You love taking a standard social content calendar and making it a powerful storytelling device. You will be working with a team of campaign strategists who will partner with you to make their campaigns exceptional. They need a teammate who is self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, thorough, and can juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. You will need an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
You will be joining a growth-minded agency. If you are entrepreneurial, strategic and are motivated to help us grow as a business, we’re the right place. If you want to work with an exceptionally motivated, hard-working, and smart team that tackles tough problems every day, we’re the right fit.
Please include a link to your portfolio, reel, or selection of work within your resume.
- Deliver impactful, innovative design work, which informs and entertains.
- Execute on creative briefs and a broad range of content development tasks requested by our campaign strategists.
- Work with campaign strategists, data scientists, and clients to source, direct, and produce compelling creative assets, be they static images, web graphics, video, animations, or even memes.
- Effectively project manage and execute the production of creative assets across multiple campaigns to ensure timely and accurate ideation, production and delivery.
- Provide reliable turnaround with deadlines, promptly and directly flagging issues when they arise
- Prioritize tasks, set expectations and meet deadlines.
- Work with campaign strategists to proactively identify strategic opportunities for engaging creative assets that advance campaign objectives.
- Review artwork performance metrics, analyze winning trends, and optimize creative for channels and audiences.
- Liaise with external suppliers and contractors, including printers, developers and others.
- Manage and provide feedback to other staff and contract designers as necessary.
- Work within existing organizational infrastructure (Creative Cloud, Sharepoint, Teams, monday and Zoho.)
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly, and able to multitask.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects.
- Experience creating content specifically for social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, etc.) and using Webflow, Squarespace and other channels.
- Thrives off the opportunity to develop captivating branding, brand collateral and graphic design to meet campaign objectives.
- Experience in capturing and editing video content an asset
- Creative thinker with strong project management skills – at least three years of experience crafting compelling creative products.
- Innately curious, thrives on gleaning insights from data, and able to identify creative opportunities in content and translate these into sharp, insight-driven and compelling creative.
- Self-motivated and a strong collaborator, with the ability to maintain calm, make good decisions and work with constant ambiguity.
- Comfortable and motivated to keep up to date with political affairs, tech and business innovations around the world.
This position can be based out of any of our Canada office locations, depending on the successful candidate’s preferred location, with hybrid working flexibility.
At Crestview Strategy, we welcome diverse and innovative thinking and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you thrive for opportunity and growth in a dynamic environment and are passionate about civic engagement, we would love to hear from you!