Operations and IT (Information Technology) Intern
We are Crestview Strategy, a public affairs agency, and we are hiring an intern to join our growing team.
We are a multi-national agency serving clients in every part of Canada, Washington DC, USA, and London, UK. We work with some of the largest companies in the world on a variety of interesting and complex public affairs mandates and issues.
As an intern, you will be working closely with the Director of Operations and IT Support Specialist who will provide you the direction and coaching with real hands-on projects and daily tasks. Crestview Strategy is dedicated to developing successful leaders, and we strive to make this internship an exceptional learning experience.
The main responsibilities are:
- Troubleshooting Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT requests from Crestview strategy staff
- Monitoring and troubleshooting audio visual equipment including boardroom computers, both onsite at the office and remotely
- Working closely with IT Support Specialist to perform updates in Crestview software applications including Microsoft Office and Zoho suite
- Supporting the IT Support Specialist on creating and updating documentation of IT Practices and policies
- Supporting the IT Support Specialist and Director of Operations on implementations of IT projects at the organization
- Support the maintenance of the IT inventory (including sending and receiving hardware to team members)
- Working with IT Support Specialist on other planned activities for the IT department
- Various administrative tasks as required
- Supporting office and facilities as required
What you bring to this role:
- Self-starter who thrives working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to project prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to multitask and a growth mindset
This is a four-month paid internship position. We are looking for candidates to join our team working from our Toronto office.
We welcome diverse and innovative thinking and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment. We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. Crestview Strategy does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, uniformed service, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other factors prohibited by applicable federal law.